**If you are not feeling well or have been advised to seek medical services in response to the COVID-19 virus, please contact Southcoast Health Nursing Triage Hotline directly at 508-973-1919. This service is available 24/7.
**Si usted no se siente bien o ha sido aconsejado a que busque atención medica acaso del virus COVID-19, por favor comuníquese directamente con la línea de Triaje de Enfermería de Southcoast Health, al 508-973-1919. Este servicio está disponible las 24 horas al día, 7 días a la semana.
Due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus and Massachusetts being declared a State of Emergency by the Governor, the New Bedford Housing Authority is advising our residents and staff to exercise caution and prepare themselves accordingly.
- If you feel ill, including a fever within 24 hours, stay home and call your healthcare provider for assistance
- Wash hands often, especially before eating and before/after use of communal electronics, with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When soap is not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol
- Wash hands or use hand-sanitizer after blowing your nose and to discard tissues into the trash immediately after use
- Avoid touching your face, especially eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick